Head of Outreach and Development (JTI)
Reporters Without Borders (RSF) is a Paris-based, globally operating and acknowledged, leading press freedom watchdog and human rights NGO. With our advocacy- and solutions-driven approach we advance the safety of journalists, the informational self-determination of every individual and a healthier polity overall.
To further strengthen our Journalism Trust Initiative (JTI), we are recruiting a
Head of Outreach and Development, JTI (f/m/d)
Reporting to the Project Director, duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to enhance awareness and usage of the JTI tools;
- Secure CRM and operation of relevant support channels;
- Coordinate and further extend existing partnerships in the field of media development and capacity building;
- Lead and supervise staff.
We expect the following profile of candidates:
- BA or equivalent in economics, sales, marketing or related;
- Minimum five years or more of progressive track record in digital services sales, preferably in the field of media, advertising or journalism;
- Professional fluency in English, additional languages – French in particular – are a plus;
- Experience in managing small teams;
- ICT savvy, proven experience in web analytics;
- Intercultural sensitivity and curiosity, committed to do-no-harm principle;
- Permitted to work inside the European Union.
We offer in return:
- A full-time contract of eleven months initially, starting October of 2021;
- A competitive compensation and social benefits;
- An assignment with one of the most-acclaimed global human rights NGOs;
- Participation in a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a cause.
This position is limited in time due to a pilot project co-funded by the European Commission.
Please submit your application documents (motivation letter, CV, references) as .pdf, total max. 1,5 MB via e-mail: [email protected] and quote the position title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For more information on the JTI, please visit journalismtrustinitiative.org